Malt Weekly Report (August 7)
- Support for Malt addons (Addon Preferences > BlenderMalt > Malt Library Path).
- Any custom pipeline inside the this path will be available automatically in Blender.
- Any GLSL file in this path can be included from material shaders.
- Shader Compiler improvements and refactor.
- Support for writing multiple (optional) passes inside a glsl shader. If the pass is not defined it will fall back to the pipeline default one.
- Support for custom vertex shaders. (Example included)
- Added a simplified API for the default pipeline and revamped the shader examples.
- Normal mapping support. (Example included)
- Slightly improved mesh loading times. (Still too slow, needs a proper solution)
- Other fixes and tweaks.
The repository | Update brief| Project Page | Donate to the Development
NOTE: Please redownload Shader Examples, the old ones will no longer work.