BEER Development Update #6
Malt Weekly Report (July 24)
- Automatic Blender BuildBot on Github for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Now we can easily distribute our own Blender builds.
- Lots of fixes and improved addon installation process.
- More people are testing Malt and fixes were needed for different combinations of OS and GPU drivers.
- Special thanks to @scythian and @Brainzman from the Blender NPR Discord for helping me testing on Mac and Linux.
- Improved shader compiler reports and optionally use glslangValidator if it’s present on path.
- Shader compatibility across different drivers should be much more robust from now.
- Added a pre-pass (normal, depth and object ID) to the TestPipeline.
- Initial support for line rendering.