BEER development update #2
Malt Weekly Report (June 26)
- Revamped mesh loading.
- Meshes are shared across viewports.
- Support all mesh properties, including UVs, vertex colors and custom normals.
- Support all Blender object types (Mesh, Curve, Surface and Text).
- Support for object instancing.
- MaltMaterial refactor, Textures support and improved compiler error reports.
- More consistent naming and Blender naming conventions compliance.
- Github action for automatic addon packaging.
— Miguel Pozo