BEER Development Update #11
Malt Weekly Report (September 4)
- Brute force line rendering.
(better quality at a lower performance)
(Max Line Width can be changed in Scene Settings)
- Improved the advanced_line example, including an option to specify the line width in world space.
- Fixed several problems when switching Malt Pipelines.
- Fixed normals on meshes with negative scale.
- Groundwork for projected shadows rendering.
(Texture Arrays and other improvements and fixes)
- Initial implementation of spot shadow maps.
(Not published, yet)
— Miguel Pozo
Update brief | The repository | Project Page | Installation Guide | Donate